Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Prophetic project for Monday May 9

Well, God is giving me a chance this coming Monday to do something I have dreamed of doing for a long time, standing before a group and ministering in prophecy and word of knowledge. However, it will not be in a church, it will be for a college project in one of my college classes. I am presenting an imaginary event called the Cortland Prophetic Fair (a parody of the Cortland Psychic Fair which takes place every year).

I am grateful to God this is happening, as God is showing me since he opened the door for this, the other dreams God has put on my heart will come to pass as well.

Church, the time is over of saying you are not ready and need more training to move in the prophetic and the gifts of the Spirit, the time is NOW to get ready!! Please keep me in prayer for Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment